We are going to start renting Community Garden Plots in 2012! I am very excited about this new venture! We have the space and a location convenient to south Barrie, right on a busy corner.
You can rent as little or as much garden space as you need.
Our garden plots are tilled for you in the spring. After that, it's yours! Spend as much or as little time on it as you like.
Water and manure are supplied nearby.
What you receive:
* A tilled 4' by 40' foot garden.
* Unlimited access to your plot between Apr 15 and Nov. 1.
* We will provide water access and composted manure for your use at the garden.
* We intend to have a variety of heritage seeds and seedlings available for sale, or you are welcome to bring your own.
What we ask for in return:
* No chemicals of any kind. Please keep it organic.
* Please be considerate of fellow gardeners by cleaning up your tools, equipment & garbage. There will be a compost pile for spent plants.
* No loud music or excessive noise.
* No pets. We are very careful not to expose our livestock and pets to other animals.
* All children must be restricted to the community garden area only and monitored closely for their safety.
Rent your own garden space this year!
Finally grow those delicious, fresh vegetables yourself!
Located inside the city of Barrie, at the south west edge. Nearby and handy for Barrie, Thornton, and Innisfil.
See our website for more information on our Community Garden Plot Rentals.